Conservatory Roof Conversions Scotland
INTERNAL CONSERVATORY CONVERSION SCOTLAND AND THE NORTH OF ENGLAND
Conservatory Conversion specialists throughout Scotland and the North of England.
The Conservatory Converters have over 20 years experience and completed hundreds of internal conservatory conversions in Scotland within all regions Fife, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Inverness, Dundee, The Borders, Ayrshire, Newcastle, Cumbria, North East England, Teesside, Preston, Blackpool, Lancaster, Leeds.
If you have a conservatory you will know just how hard it is to keep it warm in the winter month’s, and how extremely hot it will become in the summer month’s.
Wouldn’t it be good if you could use your conservatory all year round in comfort!
Well now you can with our conservatory conversion system our fitters can install our bespoke insulation system to your conservatory roof, transforming the room into part of your home, giving you the extra comfortable living space you had always expected from your conservatory.
- No alteration is made to the conservatory roof or to its vaulted profile with our internal conservatory conversion in Scotland.
- Our bespoke insulation system is fitted with adequate cross ventilation preventing condensation or sweating of the structure.
- The system uses high performance composite 38mm insulation consisting of 19 layers of reflective film giving stunning insulation benefits.
- Following careful installation of the timber kit and insulation, the roof is finished of with plasterboard and a plaster finish.
- When dried we apply a painted finish to complete your new living area.